We have two services during COVID: 9am and 11am
- People in higher-risk categories please attend the first service, because there will be less potential exposure, both because it is the first service, and because there will not be as many people or little kids running around.
- People with lots small children running around, please attend this service if you can, because it's impossible to keep small kids from violating the social distancing guidelines. However, if you can only attend the first service, that is okay.
- PLEASE REGISTER FOR CHURCH HERE. This helps us keep attendance to 50, and keep a record of who attended church in the event that contact tracing is required. It also helps us know if we need a third service.
- If you show signs of illness or think you might have been exposed to coronavirus, you should definitely stay home!!! Don't show up sick or with sick family members. This is actually always good advice, but especially now.
- We have adjusted the seating, service size, offering, and communion practices in order to maintain the 6 foot spacing.
- We sanitize frequently touched surfaces.
- We are requiring face masks on the honor system.
In the meantime...
Please call me with any prayer requests or to talk. I'm also available by phone or text most of the time at 509-217-9617. I am available for private communion.
We may use this for future meetings and Bible studies. But for now, we do not have any Zoom activities on Sunday morning. Here are the two ways to use Zoom:
- CLICK ON THIS LINK: https://zoom.us/j/5092179617
- THE PASSWORD IS 509
- Your first time you'll need to follow the instructions to download Zoom. It's easiest on your phone, but the computer works too. Give yourself 10 minutes to set it up, but you'll probably only need 1-2. Just follow the instructions, click "yes" to everything, and it should work.
- Call this phone number: 669 900 6833 and when prompted, use this meeting number: 509 217 9617 *AND THE PASSWORD "509"*. BUT, if you do this, be aware that if you put us on speakerphone, we need you to mute yourself, or we will hear too much background noise from your phone.